Taylor Promotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Vs Pulev

Go down

Taylor Vs Pulev Empty Taylor Vs Pulev

Post by Ashlee Zucco Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm

the sold out MGM Grand was buzzing, after a brilliant night of exciting fights from the undercard, the fans were well and truly ready for the Main event of the evening. Around the sold out arena, You could hear the fans chanting both mens names.

Max Kellerman: Ladies and Gentlemen its finally time.

Jim Lampley: The Main event is finally here, Two of Undefeated Heavyweight boxing titans, Are about to collide in the ring, for twelve rounds.

Max Kellerman: Cody Taylor, a cocky young boxer fighting out of Las Vegas Nevada, The man that Destroyed  both of the Klitschko brothers, to become the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

Jim Lampley: And he goes toe to toe with the undefeated IBF International Heavyweight, Kubrat Pulev.

The cameras pan around the arena before fixing on the entrance walk way.

Started from the bottom now my whole team fucking here
Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom now the whole team here, nigga
Started from the bottom now my whole team here, nigga
Started from the bottom now the whole team fucking here

Members of Money Mafia slowly walk out dressed in Black and Gold, From the Bandanna's around their faces, to the Money Mafia TShirts, They held Cody's Multiple Boxing Championships as the lights flick between green and gold strobe lights, the crowd give a huge Reaction for the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion before he has even made his way out of the curtains.

I done kept it real from the jump
Living at my mama’s house we'd argue every month
Nigga, I was trying to get it on my own
Working all night, traffic on the way home
And my uncle calling me like "Where ya at?
I gave you the keys told ya bring it right back”
Nigga, I just think its funny how it goes
Now I’m on the road, half a million for a show
And we...

Cody slowly makes his way out from behind the curtain wearing a Black an d Gold Snake skinned boxing hoodie, with a Black and gold Money Mafia hat on, Black and Gold Snake skinned boxing shorts and Gold Jordans, He is surrounded by members of Money Mafia, the crowd erupted into a see of cheers for The Pound For Pound King.

Boys tell stories about the man
Say I never struggled, wasn't hungry, yeah, I doubt it, nigga
I could turn your boy into the man
There ain't really much out here that's poppin' off without us, nigga
We just want the credit where it's due
I’ma worry about me, give a fuck about you
Nigga, just as a reminder to myself
I wear every single chain, even when I’m in the house

Cody Taylor and the Money Mafia slowly begin to make their way down the ramp, Cody beats his Gloves together, the fans continue to go wild as Cody smirked slightly before pointing towards the ring.

Some of Money Mafia climb into the ring as Cody is lead round to the steel steps with the rest of his team, Cody raises his right fist in the air as he walks up the steel steps and climbs under the middle rope into the ring.

No new niggas, nigga we don’t feel that
Fuck a fake friend, where your real friends at?
We don’t like to do too much explaining
Story stays the same, I never changed it
No new niggas, nigga we don’t feel that
Fuck a fake friend, where you real friends at?
We don’t like to do too much explaining
Story stay the same through the money and the fame

Cody raises one of his fists in the air as he slowly walks over to the farthest away turnbuckle and climbing up on top of it, he points into the crowd and shoots a cock smirk.

Cody jumps down and walks to the center of the ring before doing a little bit of shadow boxing, the crowd give him one final big pop as he then stops and raises his  fist up again letting the fans know he's already won.

Max Kellerman: Cody looks focused tonight.

Jim Lampley: Cody has a huge opportunity tonight, he has all the skills needed to make this happen for him but it's all down to wither or not, he can keep his head in the game and put all those skills together or not.

The camera pans back to the walk way.

Can't stop, addicted to the shindig
Chop top, he says I'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation
Defunct, the pistol that you pay for
This punk, the feeling that you stay for
In time, I want to be your best friend
Eastside love is living on the West End
Knock out, but boy you better come to
Don't die, you know the truth is some do
Go write your message on the pavement
Burn so bright, I wonder what the wave meant
White heat is screaming in the jungle
Complete the motion if you stumble
Go ask the dust for any answers
Come back strong with 50 belly dancers

Kubrat Pulev makes his way out with his team behind him holding his IBF International championship, Kubrat has a focused and determined look on his face.

Wait a minute I'm passing out
Win or lose, just like you
Far more shocking
Than anything I ever knew
How 'bout you
10 more reasons
Why I need somebody new, just like you
Far more shocking
Than anything I ever knew
Right on cue

Kubrat and his team slowly makes his way down the walkway, he keeps his eyes focused on the ring, where Cody Taylor is seen staring straight back at him.

Can't stop, addicted to the shindig
Chop top, he says I'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation
Defunct, the pistol that you pay for
This punk, the feeling that you stay for
In time, I want to be your best friend
Eastside love is living on the West End
Knock out, but boy you better come to
Don't die you know the truth is some do
Go write your message on the pavement
Burn so bright, I wonder what the wave meant

As Kubrat reaches the ring, He climbs into the ring and slowly walks past Cody Taylor before pointing into the crowd at his fiancée.

Kick start the golden generator
Sweet talk, but don't intimidate her
Can't stop the gods from engineering
Feel no need for any interfering
Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary
Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these
Comin' from space
To teach you of the Pleiades
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
This life is more than just a read-through

Kubrat's team take off his robe as he continues to stare across the ring at his opponent.

Max Kellerman: Lubrat is looking at Cody Taylor like he wants to kill him.

Jim Lampley: It's not surprising, Cody Taylor has trash talked all the way up to this fight, he has made comments about Pulev's fiancee, he has called Pulev a Bum nothing more than a Club Fighter at Best.

Michael Buffer walked to the center of the ring with the Microphone in hand, the atmosphere inside the MGM Grand was electric.

Michael Buffer: Tonight, We are going to witness the most anticipated match in the History of Professional Boxing.

Michael points to Cody Taylor's corner.

Michael Buffer:Introducing first in the Blue corner.... Fighting out of Las Vegas Nevada, He is the Reigning, Defending, Undefeated WBC  WBA , IBF, WBO, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight Champion Of The World, The King Of The Ring....COOOOODY MOOOOONEY TAYLOR!!!

The crowd let out a huge roar as Cody raises his hand in the air, before Michael points over to Kubrat Pulev's Corner.

Michael Buffer: Now Introducing his opponent in the Red Corner.... From Sofia, Bulgaria, He is IBF International heavyweight Champion of the world, KUBBBRATTTT PULEV!!!

Kubrat gets a huge reaction from the crowd but keeps his attention focused on his opponent.

Michael Buffer: To the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home.....LETTTTTTSSSS GETTTTT READDYYYY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The Referee brings both men to the center of the ring, to go over the rules. Cody looks at Kubrat with a huge smirk upon his face, Kubrat had a focused and determined look in his eyes. Both men go back to their corners after touching gloves.

As The referee rings the bell to start the fight, both men come flying out their corners, Cody Taylor lashes out with a uppercut, but it comes up short against Pulev. Pulev attacks with a rear hook, but Cody Taylor parries, Kubrat keeps coming forward as Cody backs away. Kubrat Pulev is backed up by a cross to the head from Cody Taylor.

Kubrat begins to back pedal, Cody is now the one coming forward. Cody Sticks out his chin, telling Pulev to hit him, Pulev lunges with a uppercut, but Cody ducks out of the way, And begins to flashily move around the ring, taunting Pulev.

Pulev tries to lunge with a rear hook but Cody dodges and slides tot he side. Cody Taylor unleashes a rear hook to the head of Kubrat Pulev, Forcing him to back up. Pulev lashes out with a cross, But Cody ducks under and hits a hook to the body of Pulev, before moving away.

Both men come into the middle of the ring, Cody unloads with a Power shot, Pulev tries to fling his own but Cody blocks, before unloading three straight power shots to the body of Pulev without reply from Pulev. Pulev flings a quick jab but Cody Pivots the jab and counters with crisp uppercut to the chin.

Cody hits a quick three punch combo, but he didn't put much power behind it. Cody smirks and taunts Pulev. Pulev keeps trying to come forward fling Power Shots but Cody Taylor was too quick, Cody moves out of the way of each shot, before hitting back with three straight power shots to the midsection of Pulev. Cody Taylor bounces on the balls of his feet, Taunting Pulev to come at him, Pulev flails a cross, but Cody cross gloves it, Cody continues to taunt Pulev, forcing the Big man off of his game. Cody Taylor fakes a Uppercut, Forcing Pulev to fling his hands up to block, Taylor unleashes a Power shot into the midsection of Pulev.

Cody Backs up, Continuing to Taunt Pulev. The Bulgarian big man, had failed to land a single shot on Cody so far. Pulev comes forwards and throws a hook, but Cody Taylor scoops it away. Cody winks at Pulev, infuriating the big man, Pulev kept coming forward, forcing Cody back against the ropes. Pulev begins to fling wild punches at Cody. Cody bent over the ropes, using Mohammad Ali's famous rope and dope Technic to avoid each and every one of Kubrats Punches.

Cody lands a straight right to the face of Kubrat knocking him backwards. Cody came forward and hit a Three punch combo of Body shots on Pulev. Cody fakes an Uppercut and slides to the right, hitting a power shot into the ribs of Pulev. Pulev was now clearly hurting from the bodyshots Cody had been delivering all night. Cody backed up, Cody kept taunting Pulev

Pulev comes at Cody trying to fling big power shots, But the Undisputed Heavyweight champion is just too quick and moves out of the way. Kubrat begins to chase Cody fling rights and lefts, but Cody ducks out of the way of them, Cody is near the ropes. Cody taunts Kubrat. Kubrat lunges with a straight but Cody rolls out of the way, Forcing Kubrat to crash into the ropes.

Cody Stands in front of Kubrat, Continuing to taunt the Undefeated Bulgarian.  Pulev lunges with a rear hook, but cody rolls under. Pulev follows up and reaches with a rear hook, but Cody rolls under again. Cody had Pulev exactly where he wanted him, Panic and trying to do something big, to finally land a shot on Taylor.

Pulev lunges with a straight jab, Cody moves to the side, Cody Counters with a huge cross to the body, Before following up with a hook to the head, Pulev is stunned, Pulev stumbles, Pulev is desperately trying to find his legs, Cody comes forward, Just as he is about to go in for the kill, the bell goes to end the first round.

Cody walks back to his corner shaking his head and laughing. Cody sits down in his corner.

Max Kellerman: Kubrat Pulev is lucky the bell saved him.

Jim Lampley: Cody Taylor has been dominating this entire fight, he has been flinging Puiev off of his game with the taunting, I honestly believe Cody could have finished this fight by now.

Max Kellerman: Cody said, He wanted to Embarrass and Humiliate Pulev, He wanted to annihilate him, Cody knows he can knock out Pulev at any moment, But he is toying with Pulev.

Jim Lampley: Cody has proven that point so far, Kubrat needs to get his head straight and he needs to come back out and try to out smart Cody.

Max Kellerman: Thats easier said than done though.

Jim Lampley: I know, But Kubrat has too do something, Cody Taylor is picking him apart.

Max Kellerman: If Kubrat makes it out of this Second Round, it will be a Miracle.. Or Cody is letting him survive

Jim Lampley: Either way, the second round is about to start.

As the bell starts to start the second round, Both men come flying out of their corners. Kubrat flings a furious right hook, Cody ducks under and connects with a beautifully executed Right hook to the body Of Kubrat.

Kubrat has Cody back pedaling as Kubrat tries to land punches, Cody uses his speed to avoid them. Cody waits for the right moment and strikes with a beautiful uppercut to the jaw. Cody slides to the side and hits a Body shots, that Forces Kubrat to scream out in pain.

The Crowd inside the MGM grand, was going wild as Cody hit five straight unanswered jabs to the face of Kubrat, Cody moved back, shaking his and began taunting Kubrat to come Forward again, As Kubrat came forward Cody hit A Hard Left Hook Followed by A Hard Right hook To the Head of Kubrat Pulev., Kubrat Pulev looked dead on his feet as Cody Then Followed up with a Huge Uppercut knocking down Kubrat Pulev, The Crowd inside the MGM grand erupted as Pulev hit the canvas.

Cody casually walked away raising his hand in the air.

Cody Taylor
"I was getting bored, Fuck this."

Cody shouted at his corner as he walked over to the far corner and jumped up, sitting on top of the ropes as the referee began the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-
Cody shook his head as he looked at Kubrat not even moving.

-8-

-9-

-10-

The Referee called for the bell as his team rushed the ring, Cody remained sitting on the ropes, Cody shrugged slightly.

Cody Taylor
"Told you."

Cody dropped from the Ropes, landing on his feet on the canvas. Doctors rushed the ring to check oN Kubrat. Cody Taylor and Money Mafia take to the center of the ring.

Michael Buffer: Here is your winner, VIA Knockout and Still The WBC  WBA , IBF, WBO, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight Champion Of The World, The King Of The Ring....COOOOODY MOOOOONEY TAYLOR!!!

Cody raised his hand up in the air, as Larry Merchant entered the ring to try get an Interview with The Champion.

[color=Orange]Larry Merchantot;Cody, can we get a few words."

Cody snatched the Microphone from his hand.

Cody Taylor
"You can get the Fuck away from me!"

Money Mafia push Larry Merchant out of the way.

Cody Taylor
"I told the world, I was gonna fuck Pulev up. I told the world, I'd win. Fuck this Mandatory Challenger bullshit, Pulev ain't deserve to be in the ring with me, aint no heavyweight in boxing deserve to be in the ring with me."

MoneY Mafia held all of Cody's Championship belts up behind him.

Cody Taylor
"Deontay Wilder? Aint Shit Tyson Fury? Who. Povetkin? He ain't Nobody, We making the announcement, We dropping down to light Heavyweight to fight Adonis Stevenson for his WBC and Ring Light Heavyweight Championships, When heavyweight Boxing brings me a Worthy opponent, Then Well talk. till then I'm King Of Heavyweight Boxing."

Cody raised his hand in the air.

Cody Taylor
"Oh Shout out to Money Mafia, Saffron Dior, james Shark, Shawn Zedic, Brooklyn Carter, Deonte Bryant, Sheyanne Successful, My Daughter Mya all of them on the front row."

Cody points to them,

Cody Taylor
"and Super big shout out to The Sexy, Chante Rich."

Cody winked at Chante.
Ashlee Zucco
Ashlee Zucco
Admin

INFO
Wrestling Status:
Boxing Status:
MMA Status:

https://taylorpromotions.board-directory.net