Taylor Promotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paige Ryab return Press Conference

Go down

Paige Ryab return Press Conference Empty Paige Ryab return Press Conference

Post by Ashlee Zucco Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm

The cameras open up inside the Barclays center in Brooklyn New York, The room is decorated in Taylor Promotion Posters, With Two Big Banners hanging behind the desk of Cody Taylor and Saffron Dior.

Ashlee Zucco stands at the podium with other Taylor Promotion officials at sitting at her right side and Taylor Promotions fighters to her left.

Ashlee Zucco: I would like to firstly thank The Worlds Media For coming here today, for our Big Announcement.

The Media begin to take Pictures.

Ashlee Zucco: Today is an Exciting day for Taylor Promotions, As of today, We can officially Confirm the return of Paige Ryan as an Active competitor, So please welcome to the Podium the only Unified Undisputed Womens Champion in XWE History, Paige Ryan.

Paige slowly gets up from her seat and walks to the podium as the People in attendance clap and the Media take pictures of the Pay per View Queen.

Paige Ryan: I'm glad to be back in the sport I love, I can't wait to get back in the ring and shake this sport to its core all over again.

Paige smiled slightly.

Paige Ryan: Thi isn't a spur of the moment type thing, I am One Hundred Percent commited to returning to the sport, I have been thinking long and hard for the past four months, I have sit back and watched Professional Wrestling fall from one of the biggest Sports on the planet to Pay per View number and Ratings barely beating a Bellator event.

the crowd laughed at her Bellator remark.

Paige Ryan: I will not be returning to just any old promotion, Taylor Promotions are scouting for somewhere suitable for my return, as We all feel there is not many great companies left and I really do not want to associate my brand with a bad Company.

Paige looked around at the media barking questions but she blocked them out.

Paige Ryan: When we know, We will let you all know first. Thank you and have a nice evening.

Paige slwoly stepped away from the podium.
Ashlee Zucco
Ashlee Zucco
Admin

INFO
Wrestling Status:
Boxing Status:
MMA Status:

https://taylorpromotions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum